“Covid or not, this is us. Barefoot on the beach, marrying our best friend.”
It was the most beautiful reminder of how precious and sacred marriage is. How the only thing that really matters about a wedding, is the fact that you’re making a vow to commit yourself and your life to the person you love. I’m so thankful Sergio + Jessica allowed me to witness such an intimate exchange of vows. They trusted me to document their elopement (and keep it a secret for so many months!). It was honestly such a perfect day, and I left feeling so humbled and grateful!
Where to Elope on the Oregon Coast
Honestly Jessica and Sergio are just stunning, so you’re probably feeling inspired for your own wedding or elopement. Here are some of the most beautiful places along the Oregon Coast for your wedding, elopement, or session of any kind!
- Cannon Beach
- Cape Kiwanda – if you’re thinking about getting married at Cape Kiwanda, make sure you visit this website for information on how to get a Special Use Permit!
- Hug Point State Recreation Site – do the same for Hug Point and make sure you find out if you’ll need a Special Use Permit!
Where to Buy Your Elopement Dress
Jessica wore a beautiful dress for her elopement that she didn’t even buy at a bridal shop – she got it from Lulu’s! Lulu’s has a bunch of gorgeous options for elopement dresses no matter your price range or style preference. Here are a few that are similar to Jessica’s flowy, tank top dress that would be great for a beach elopement:
- White Lace Two-Piece Maxi Dress
- Lace Maxi Dress
- Simple White Maxi Dress
- White Crochet Lace Maxi Dress
- White Beaded Rhinestone Maxi Dress