Jenn & Davis’s fall Oregon Golf Club wedding was such a dream!
The Wedding Day
By the time it came around, it had been well over a year since I’d photographed their engagement photos. Their wedding was nothing like they planned almost two years ago. Their date, cancelled because of Covid. Venue, changed. Guest list cut more than in half. Add fires. Smoke. Then a forecast of nonstop rain and thunderstorms. Every day they were making new decisions about their wedding, but navigating the entire process with such grace and love and acceptance.
I’m truly in awe of these two and their unshakeable faith in each other and in their marriage. To be honest, their wedding day felt like a dream. I felt almost undeserving to be at such an intimate and emotional celebration. The rain created the dreamiest light, the sun came out just before the ceremony, and the families celebrated the night away under the most incredible and romantic indoor tent. It was truly the most perfect day, and every change felt so intentional, so worth it, and so them.
Getting Married at the Oregon Golf Club
The Oregon Golf Club is an absolutely stunning venue. So I wanted to share some information about getting married there for anybody looking for an Oregon wedding venue!
Here are the basics to know:
- Max capacity: 430
- Total square footage: 7,200
- On-site catering available
- On-site events specialist available
There are also 4 sites available for ceremonies + receptions:
- The Rose Pavilion: high ceilings, view of the rose garden – can fit up to 430 guests
- The Main Dining Room: views of the golf course + Mount Hood, has private deck – can fit up to 80 guests
- The Mountain View Room: private room overlooking golf course + mountainscape
- The Trophy Room: ideal for intimate celebrations, overlooks rose garden
Congratulations J+D – let’s stay friends forever! Enjoy their beautiful photos!
Photography: Monique Serra Photography
Style and design: Luxe Productions
Florals: Good Seed Floral
Venue: Oregon Golf Club
Dress: A And Be Bridal Shop
Bridesmaids: Show Me Your Mumu
Hair and makeup: Olivia Hawthorne Beauty
Bridesmaid hair: Styled by Mal
DJ: John Ross Music and Production